CLICK HERE FOR MORE COURSE EXAMPLES
This time management training course is designed to give you the latest thinking, methods, models and tips on how to make the most of your time. It is often said that we can’t manage time but we can manage how we use it, so this course will provide robust systems, methods and approaches to help you deal with the increasing demands on your time, to juggle priorities, deal with tighter deadlines, get more work done and focus on doing the right things rather than just trying to do more. The course could be called “being effective” as this is a core outcome for you.
With the time management training course you will learn robust approaches to help you save time, use time effectively, prioritise your work, achieve work / life balance, avoid time wasting events and activities and how to communicate what you want and what you don’t want, what you will and won’t do and by when!
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Anyone needing to juggle a wide range of priorities
- Anyone dealing with multiple conflicting priorities on a daily basis
- Anyone drowning in To-Do-Lists, task lists and action plans
- Anyone struggling to manage time effectively
- Anyone wanting to be more effective through prioritisation and discipline
- Anyone who wants to take control and be in control instead of being controlled by everyone else’s priorities
- Anyone needing to know how to use the important, urgent matrix for time and priority management
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- The confidence to manage your use of time more effectively
- The confidence to establish and set the right priorities
- The disciplines you need to spend time on the right things to get the right results
- An appreciation of how much time we really do waste every day
- The ability to communicate effectively with people who interrupt you when you need to concentrate on the prioritised task at hand!
- A series of techniques, tolls and models to help you to maximise your use of time
- Learn how to manage your use of telephone, e-mail, paperwork, technology, diary
- Learn how to run effective meetings, set and keep to agendas and time slots
- Learn how to adapt to a wide range of demands e.g. ad hoc work demands where task A needs to be completed within 4 hours for the M.D but task B needs to be completed within 2 hours for your boss!
Tell Us About Your In-House Training Requirements
0800 849 6732
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org