CLICK HERE FOR MORE COURSE EXAMPLES
This course will enable you to practice the skills needed for building strong relationships and improve your communication and influencing skills, in order for you to achieve your goals.
Now you will be able to highlight the difference between positional and personal power; you’ll be shown how to employ specific skills and strategies to influence others, by building trust and commitment – rather then relying on any position of authority. The focus on building relationships to help you achieve your goals, is closely aligned to the concept of situational leadership.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Anyone who needs to influence others in order to achieve their goals
- Managers who are responsible for the matrix management of others
- Staff who need to put their point across in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Staff who feel that others influence them all of the time and this needs to change!
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- Learn positive influencing language to use and how to say it
- Learn how to use body language and non-verbal communication to your advantage
- Learn how to understand the motivations of others
- Learn how to use the learning style and management style of others in order to influence
- Learn how to influence at meetings and during presentations
- Dealing with conflict strategies and turning these around
- How to get your point across across without the waffle
- Learn how to build effortless rapport
- Building networks in and out of the workplace
- Building trust with people and how to do this
Tell Us About Your In-House Training Requirements
0800 849 6732
Send us an email to email@example.com