CLICK HERE FOR MORE COURSE EXAMPLES
This course is specifically aimed at those of you who answer the telephone for a living! The customer has certain requirements and expectations of the levels of service that he or she receives from you.
You will learn the skills and techniques to handle any type of incoming call in a positive way that fulfils the customers needs and exceeds their expectations!
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Call centre staff who deal with incoming calls
- Helpdesk advisers
- Switchboard operators
- Receptionists and admin staff
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- You will understand and appreciate what it feels like to be on the other end of poor, good and excellent customer service
- You will understand what the expectations and needs are from your customers
- You will learn how to alter your tonality, inflection and how to control your voice
- You will learn best practices and telephone ‘etiquette’ when answering, holding or transferring calls
- You will learn how to listen attentively and how to elicit the callers needs
- You will learn how to handle complaints effectively and in a positive way
Tell Us About Your In-House Training Requirements
0800 849 6732
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org