Receiving complaints is inevitable – how you deal with them will set yourself apart from your competition!
The way that your frontline staff work with your customers in handling complaints has a direct impact on your bottom line and the lifetime value of your relationship with that customer! Make sure that they have the best skills, strategies and techniques to ensure that every customer experience is a memorable one with our “Complaint Handling Skills Course”.
This is a custom made course aimed at those people with direct contact with your customers whether it be face to face, on the telephone or via the internet.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Staff who deal with customers on a daily basis face to face
- Telephone sales and service advisers
- Customer care teams
- Helpdesk operators
- Staff who are responsible for responding to emails and correspondence
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- Describe the components of an effective complaint handling process
- You will know how to understand your customers’ points of view
- Learn how to build effortless rapport with your customers
- Discover the most effective questioning and listening techniques
- Learn the importance of and practice your non-verbal communication skills
- Customer care on the telephone – the importance of tonality and inflection
- Setting customer service standards
- Understand the importance of the lifetime value of a customer
- Learn how to write to your customers effectively and efficiently
- Learn techniques and strategies to handle customer complaints
- Learn how to be assertive without being aggressive to your customers
- Use tracking and trending techniques of complaints for continuous improvement activity
- Understand how handling complaints can deliver benefits to the organisation at large
Tell Us About Your In-House Training Requirements
0800 849 6732
Send us an email to email@example.com